Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Report design Issues.

Hi All,
Please let me know of this problem.
Can I have a static row in a matrix'
The design of the report should be like this
Matrix Header
Totals : Static Header
Row1
Row2
Row3
Labor : Static Header
Row4
Row5
Row6
The number of rows in each section is the same (only three)..
I have been breaking my head to get the design right...
Any help please....
Thanks in Advance.....I have an example of a Matrix report with Static columns on
www.msbicentral.com
register, then go to downloads, Reporting Services, RDL and search for
Static... The file is Matrix.StaticColumns.RDL
--
Wayne Snyder, MCDBA, SQL Server MVP
Mariner, Charlotte, NC
www.mariner-usa.com
(Please respond only to the newsgroups.)
I support the Professional Association of SQL Server (PASS) and it's
community of SQL Server professionals.
www.sqlpass.org
"CCP" <CCP@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:636BC8E1-D49A-4130-A393-FC132812593D@.microsoft.com...
> Hi All,
> Please let me know of this problem.
> Can I have a static row in a matrix'
> The design of the report should be like this
> Matrix Header
> Totals : Static Header
> Row1
> Row2
> Row3
> Labor : Static Header
> Row4
> Row5
> Row6
>
> The number of rows in each section is the same (only three)..
> I have been breaking my head to get the design right...
> Any help please....
> Thanks in Advance.....
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment