Friday, March 30, 2012

Report doesn''t work from client side

Hi everyone,

Primary platform is XP as client side and 2003 as server.


When I press F5 in order to see my report from IE appears this error:


An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
Cannot create a connection to data source 'SQL1.BDADMIN'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection)
For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors


However, preview button works properly and data are showed.
Let me know where am I failing.


Regards,

Can you verify that the account that you are using to connect to the SQL1.BDADMIN database has permissions to connect?

Jarret

|||

Hi Jarret,

At the end of the day it worked properly. Thanks for your post.

|||

Enric how did you solve your problem. I have the same message. Somboby helllppp!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment