Friday, March 30, 2012

Report Detail Sections will not expand

I have a report that has a detail section hidden until the user clicks
the '+' sign to expand it and see the details. This has worked in the
past and works in design view for this report, however when deployed to
report manager and brought up in IE it will not expand. I have tried
deleting the report from the report manager and then re-deploying but
this doesnt work. Does anyone have a similar experience or know how to
fix this?I have just found out that it is doing this for all reports that have
the '+' sign that lets the user choose to see detail. Only thing that
has changed is that we changed our report server to the full license
when our trial expired. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate
it.|||I have the same problem. If you have solved the problem, please post the
resolution. Thanks.
<barhoc11@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1129901639.084816.251550@.f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
>I have just found out that it is doing this for all reports that have
> the '+' sign that lets the user choose to see detail. Only thing that
> has changed is that we changed our report server to the full license
> when our trial expired. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate
> it.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment