Friday, March 30, 2012

Report does not display the same as in the Preview window in Visual Studio

After formatting the report and making it look like I want too in the
Preview window of Visual Studio. I deploy the report to the web server
and when I open it - the web rendering (formatting) does not duplicate
what I see in the Preview window. It looks like it's adding extra rows
between the objects and is not following the vertical alignment that
was used in Visual Studio.
Does anyone have ideas on what could be causing this?
Thanks..I do. Verify if there are textboxes overlaping each other. In preview
windows this issue do not cause problem, but at render time, it does.
[]s
Renato
"Manuel" <mxgamez@.kelsey-seybold.com> escreveu na mensagem
news:ce53542a.0408260535.724891fd@.posting.google.com...
> After formatting the report and making it look like I want too in the
> Preview window of Visual Studio. I deploy the report to the web server
> and when I open it - the web rendering (formatting) does not duplicate
> what I see in the Preview window. It looks like it's adding extra rows
> between the objects and is not following the vertical alignment that
> was used in Visual Studio.
> Does anyone have ideas on what could be causing this?
> Thanks..|||Thanks... That worked.
"Renato Aloi" <aloi@.jew.com.br> wrote in message news:<OS$E9e3iEHA.2760@.TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>...
> I do. Verify if there are textboxes overlaping each other. In preview
> windows this issue do not cause problem, but at render time, it does.
> []s
> Renato
> "Manuel" <mxgamez@.kelsey-seybold.com> escreveu na mensagem
> news:ce53542a.0408260535.724891fd@.posting.google.com...
> > After formatting the report and making it look like I want too in the
> > Preview window of Visual Studio. I deploy the report to the web server
> > and when I open it - the web rendering (formatting) does not duplicate
> > what I see in the Preview window. It looks like it's adding extra rows
> > between the objects and is not following the vertical alignment that
> > was used in Visual Studio.
> >
> > Does anyone have ideas on what could be causing this?
> >
> > Thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment