Friday, March 30, 2012

Report Designer other than Visual Studio

Hi NG
I am not that familiar with RS yet, but it seems to me that the only
reasonable Report Designer is Visual Studio.
We have the situation that the business will design and maintain (the design
of ) the reports on their own. As we don't want to install VS in the
business, I am looking for anoter report designer. Does anybody know a
suitable alternative?
Thanks
PeterOne alternative can be our Ad-Hoc designer, which is for end users who are
not developers. It is not yet complete, but it is already can produce
reports, open for editing, publish them on existing reporting server, etc.
It is not going to be expensive.
Victor
Developer
"Peter Zuber" wrote:
> Hi NG
> I am not that familiar with RS yet, but it seems to me that the only
> reasonable Report Designer is Visual Studio.
> We have the situation that the business will design and maintain (the design
> of ) the reports on their own. As we don't want to install VS in the
> business, I am looking for anoter report designer. Does anybody know a
> suitable alternative?
> Thanks
> Peter
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment