Friday, March 30, 2012

Report empty?

I have created a basic report that just shows some columns from a query, I'm using a dataadapter and the reportviewer component.

If I execute the query it calles it returns some rows, but the report is empty.

What's wrong with the reportviewer and the report objects?

I'm thinking about just using gridviews because the reports don't work, altough I'd like to use the reportviewer because it can export to excel/pdf.

Thanks.

HI,onishirox:

I can not debug it without any codes from your scenario, but you can have a check with this following walkround to make your codes work:

Binding Data to the ReportViewer Control Dynamically in ASP.NET 2.0 -

http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/ASP.NET/Binding-Data-to-the-ReportViewer-Control-Dynamically-in-ASPNET-20/1/

If i misunderstand you about your question, please feel free to correct me and i will try to help you with more information.

I hope the above information will be helpful. If you have any issues or concerns, please let me know. It's my pleasure to be

of assistance

|||

HI,onishirox:
We are marking this issue as "Answered". If you have any new findings or concerns, please feel free to unmark the issue.
Thank you for your understanding!

|||

Thanks. I think the problem was that I was using sqlserver2000, seems to work ok now with sql2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment