Friday, March 30, 2012

report does not come up in remote machine

Hello,
I embedded the report I developed to my asp.net web page,
when I run it in my development computer it is running
fine but I the report does not come up when I call web
page in a remote machine. The rest of web page is working
only report object is not coming. What might the problem
be?
Thanks,
Jim.The account used to access report may not have sufficient permissions to
access the report. You may need to give it sufficient privileges from Report
Manager UI.
--
Ravi Mumulla (Microsoft)
SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"JIM.H." <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:a12801c48721$62e79070$a501280a@.phx.gbl...
> Hello,
> I embedded the report I developed to my asp.net web page,
> when I run it in my development computer it is running
> fine but I the report does not come up when I call web
> page in a remote machine. The rest of web page is working
> only report object is not coming. What might the problem
> be?
> Thanks,
> Jim.
>|||I am actually using the same user. Is report manager
Prograns-> Sql server-> Reporting Services -> Report
Manager? If yes, when I click that it goes to
Http://mylocalhost/Reports and it says "You are not
authorized to view this page"
Any solution?
>--Original Message--
>The account used to access report may not have sufficient
permissions to
>access the report. You may need to give it sufficient
privileges from Report
>Manager UI.
>--
>Ravi Mumulla (Microsoft)
>SQL Server Reporting Services
>This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
confers no rights.
>"JIM.H." <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>news:a12801c48721$62e79070$a501280a@.phx.gbl...
>> Hello,
>> I embedded the report I developed to my asp.net web
page,
>> when I run it in my development computer it is running
>> fine but I the report does not come up when I call web
>> page in a remote machine. The rest of web page is
working
>> only report object is not coming. What might the problem
>> be?
>> Thanks,
>> Jim.
>
>.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment