Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Report Designer

Hello all.:-)
Does anyone know of a Report Designer program that I can download? Free
would be good.:-) I just need to create and edit reports and really don't
want to go the full MSDN route.
Thanks much,
JohnHi John,
The only thing I eared about is an open source projet on Code Projet.
http://codeproject.com/csharp/RdlProject.asp
I didn't test it and i can't assume that what you're looking for.
Christophe MIGNOT
ApolloSSC
"John Holt" wrote:
> Hello all.:-)
> Does anyone know of a Report Designer program that I can download? Free
> would be good.:-) I just need to create and edit reports and really don't
> want to go the full MSDN route.
> Thanks much,
> John
>
>|||John,
You can get the full designer in VB.Net (about £60/$120), you don't
need Visual Studio.
If you can wait for SQL2005 or get on the Beta, it comes with BI Studio
so you don't need to by anything extra (except having a licence SQL2005
server) on top of that the Report Builder has just been released onto
Beta.
John Holt wrote:
> Hello all.:-)
> Does anyone know of a Report Designer program that I can download?
> Free would be good.:-) I just need to create and edit reports and
> really don't want to go the full MSDN route.
> Thanks much,
> John

No comments:

Post a Comment