Friday, March 30, 2012

Report Error, Help!

Hi
I have beening trying to build a report with 2 parameters. When I run it
under VS.net, it all went well, but after I deploy it to the server, I got
the message as following: Reporting Services Error--The path of the item ''
is not valid. The full path must be less than 260 characters long, must start
with slash; other restrictions apply. Check the documentation for complete
set of restrictions. (rsInvalidItemPath) Get Online Help
what went wrong, please help. TIAYou sure have to post your URL to help you.
Jens Suessmeyer.
"wd1153" <wd1153@.discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:5138A906-7AA9-4D7A-A1B5-E3C9756BE7E1@.microsoft.com...
> Hi
> I have beening trying to build a report with 2 parameters. When I run it
> under VS.net, it all went well, but after I deploy it to the server, I got
> the message as following: Reporting Services Error--The path of the item
> ''
> is not valid. The full path must be less than 260 characters long, must
> start
> with slash; other restrictions apply. Check the documentation for complete
> set of restrictions. (rsInvalidItemPath) Get Online Help
> what went wrong, please help. TIA
>
>|||Sorry, the URL as following:
http://localhost/reportserver?%2fRev_Stats%2fRev_Stats&rs:Command=Render
"Jens Sü�meyer" wrote:
> You sure have to post your URL to help you.
> Jens Suessmeyer.
>
> "wd1153" <wd1153@.discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:5138A906-7AA9-4D7A-A1B5-E3C9756BE7E1@.microsoft.com...
> > Hi
> >
> > I have beening trying to build a report with 2 parameters. When I run it
> > under VS.net, it all went well, but after I deploy it to the server, I got
> > the message as following: Reporting Services Error--The path of the item
> > ''
> > is not valid. The full path must be less than 260 characters long, must
> > start
> > with slash; other restrictions apply. Check the documentation for complete
> > set of restrictions. (rsInvalidItemPath) Get Online Help
> > what went wrong, please help. TIA
> >
> >
> >
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment