Friday, March 30, 2012

Report doesnt sortPlease help

Hi everyone,
I created a report where I display informations about travels.

Data are grouped by a unique code (travel code), but they're not sorted chronologically, even though in my ASP page I specify ORDER BY date_beginning.

I also created a new group (for date_beginning) within Crystal Report, and then I moved it at the first position, but nothing changes.

I'm really in trouble, any help is appreciated
Thanks in advanceHi,

the best way to Handle this is to Order the way want in the SQL
Query and bring the Data, then on the Report just set the Group order to
'Original', first set the All the Group order to Original if u have other group as well then try this sql order it will work then one by one set the other gouping order to see which couses the prob... surely another gouping order is effecting the Order.

FaFa

No comments:

Post a Comment